Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sweet sweet little girls....

This is my first year at camp and so far it has been A-mazing:) These kids are so absolutely precious!!! The girls in my room have done so many good things for my heart already I cannot wait for whats to come. The girls have been so brave each day and tried new things outside of their comfort zone. They all encourage eachother and love to be helpful. Last night we had the band JJ Matott and the Arctic come and play for the kids and that was the moment where I felt like one connected family with this camp. The band LOVED their audience and the girls were INSTANT fans and our girls already have the signed posters on their walls:) As we were leaving one girl said "the only thing that would make this night better is if the band had a CD for them to listen too....ahhhh SO cute! So all in all pretty much the best week ever and I won't be coming home;)

~Jess

2 comments:

  1. very awesome, I can't wait for all the story's once you all come home. Thanks for sharing, it's really great what you guys are there doing for these kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! Thanks for sharing.

    You, all the volunteers and kids are filling our thoughts and prayers this week. Thank you for giving your time so generously.

    ReplyDelete